Westdale flats are suitable for anyone of retirement age who is able to live independently and have freedom from the burden of property ownership. There is however an option of Warden aided services.
- This elegant Edwardian house comprises two ground floor and two first floor self-contained flats, with a stair lift servicing the first floor flats.
- Each includes its own parking space within the frontage of the property.
- All are one bedroom unfurnished flats with fitted wardrobes, a fitted kitchen (no appliances included), living room and a bathroom with bath and shower.
- An intercom loudspeaker in the hallways connects to Westdale Home next door.
- There is an option for warden aided services.
- There is an entry intercom and release control for each of the first floor flats.
- All flats have full gas central heating, with individual gas, electric and water meters.
- If additional help is needed tenants or families should make their own private arrangements. However various additional services and activities may be provided at modest prices, details on request.
- There is a communal utility room on the ground floor with washer and tumble dryer.
Westdale flats – accommodation and charges
- The flats are let on a six month assured tenancy.
- There is a service charge that covers the cost of the upkeep of the emergency equipment, cleaning, lighting and maintenance of the communal areas, external window cleaning and garden maintenance.
- The option to access the residential home and its services and activities is also a separate charge.
- Rents and a schedule of charges are available on request.